I haven't decided which card I am going to post as my card of the week. These are great!
Love 'em, love 'em all! Thanks for the laugh!Happy Mother's Day!
The "smug ingratitude" one is fitting for my household. Thanks for sharing.
Those are great!
At least Livi still appreciates you.She does, doesn't she?
Those cards are great! I love the "i love you more than dad" the best i think. :p
Those crack me up. Probably because there is some truth to be found in them. ha!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I haven't decided which card I am going to post as my card of the week. These are great!
Love 'em, love 'em all! Thanks for the laugh!
Happy Mother's Day!
The "smug ingratitude" one is fitting for my household. Thanks for sharing.
Those are great!
At least Livi still appreciates you.
She does, doesn't she?
Those cards are great! I love the "i love you more than dad" the best i think. :p
Those crack me up. Probably because there is some truth to be found in them. ha!
Post a Comment