Friday, October 26, 2007

Hey... at least I am not Britney.... I was worried there for a sec.

Your Inner Pop Princess Is Hilary Duff

"I'm shedding
Shedding every color
Trying to find a pigment of truth
Beneath my skin"

You're sweet and cute, but a little more complex than that.

5 comments:

tammy said...

I'm Beyonce.
"Tonight I'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
Gonna turn this party out
I know you want my body."

You've got the talent, looks, and attitude to get to the top of the charts.

Alrighty then..

Jen said...

I got Kelly Clarkson.

"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreaming of what could be"

No doubt about it, you have star quality. Might just take a while to get there.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

So...who is that pop princess? I don't see a name anywhere...or am I being ridiculous. It's alright to say so if that's the case.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Funny...I now know that's Hillary Duff because I got her, too. Hmmm.

tammy said...

So what's new? I want to hear about your Halloween and see pics!