Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I am going to host a Pampered Chef Party

I know, I know... I never learn. I have not done this in so long, but there was a PC lady at the gym demonstrating healthy week night recipes and I got sucked in yet again. So... they have some pretty cool new stuff and she will give me a website where people can order. If you know anyone who needs some stuff, let me know. Anyway- that got me thinkin'... there should be a law against food in gyms. I mean come on. I am trying NOT to eat. Please. Don't sit there while I am working out and have yummy food laying around. I mean, the snap peas with the yogurt dip were not too much of a problem for me, but be sensible.... I just got my butt kicked. I don't want any access to food of any kind. Sure as hell don't want snap peas. OK.... that is enough of that I suppose, but I am interested in the thoughts of others.

4 comments:

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Nice...I agree with the oddness of pairing snack food with gym attendance. Very strange concept, but at the same time...probably very successful. Because you're worn out so it's easier for them to wear you down and sucker you into doing what they want and you've used up all your energy and need to replenish.

Melanie and Will said...

Hey, glad to see you back in the blogging world!!!!! We've missed you! And I miss your sense of humor! Who freakin wants snap peas anyways???? Not me. Good for you for going to the gym at least!

queenbee4 said...

Sarah!!!!! I called you back yesterday, and am eagerly awaiting your return call.


Mel!! I am so happy to see you! I hate nap peas.... just for the record.

tammy said...

That is pretty funny. Good for you for going to the gym! Have you been doing WW again, too? I really need to. And for the record, I like snap peas