Friday, October 12, 2007

So.... I am posting....

There is really nothing of great worth to report. We are hanging out and trying to get through the school week without getting too crazy. I am on a new cleaning schedule (aren't you so happy to read about this?) Of course I chose the "spotless home" cleaning schedule. I am not sure that I can keep up with it, but I am going to try. I am happy to say that right now my house is pretty freakin' clean. Not a small feat for a 3,800 sq ft. home. Maybe I am just lazy, but this whole house thing is kickin' my butt. The kids are old enough to pick up after themselves, but that also means they are big enough to make bigger messes. They are pretty much ready to kill each other. Ian "almost" stepped on Liz's shoelace and she chased him around the house with a fork... I would hate to see what would have happened if he had actually done it- Of course, he loved every second of the chase. Ash is getting so big... she is really a funny little thing. She always keeps us on our toes. Liz will be baptized soon.... that is so strange to me. It seems like she should be little still. Her 8th birthday is a week from today. Time really does fly. Then there is Ian. He makes everyone laugh. It is pretty much impossible to be mad at him for an length of time (unless of course you are flying at him with a fork in your hand poised and ready to strike). He always makes us happy. Michael and I are doing well. Boring as usual... I will see if I can make something exciting happen really soon so I have something fun to write about.

5 comments:

tammy said...

Yay!! Posts from my Layners AND a comment on my blog. See this is the stuff you're supposed to write about, the boring every day stuff so we feel like we're there with you. LOL about the "almost" and chasing him around with a fork.

Don't you find that with a bigger house, it doesn't seem as cluttered as a smaller house? I do. Like when a pile of mail is on my kitchen cupboard, it doesn't seem to mess up the whole kitchen like it seemed to used to do in my small house.

queenbee4 said...

I totally feel like my house is less cluttered. And there is also less contention. People can get away from each other (unless of course you "almost" step on someone's shoelace) and everyone can have their own little spot. If I could make it clean itself, then I would be happier. :)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Happy Birthday Liz! And remember...if you scar your brother he'll have it to show people for the rest of his life...

Anonymous said...

From the moment the first Mercedes-Benz CLS four-door "coupe" was introduced to the public, other German luxury automakers hit the drafting board. According to the German auto experts at AutoBild, Audi is just over a year away from unleashing its own cleverly packaged sedan.
carwadontester981

Anonymous said...

kamagra cheap does viagra lose efficacy testical pain and viagra diabetes and viagra viagra dosis viagra female testimonials viagra questions buy viagra in london viagra ct otc indiana online viagra levitra covered under green shield viagra reviews effects of viagra on woman comparing cialis and viagra viagra women 2006 [url=http://www.rxlist.com/levitra-drug.htm]Levitra Overdosage & Contraindications[/url] g postmessage viagra smiley remember viagra chewable tablets levitra doesn't work for me cheapest viagra generic substitute viagra best used viva la viagra purchasing viagra in mexico london viagra without prescription viagra chat cialis clinical trials drg generic viagra nogalas mexico buying viagra generic viagra online pharmacy what is cialis and generic cialis cialis new york .

non prescription kamagra viagra complaints mexican rx cialis low priced order viagra canada comments on viagra generic viagra rr fda approved cialis female viagra cialis medical journals viagra price at altairulit org how to get generic cialis problems with viagra caserta penegra viagra side effects itching viagra refills cheap generic viagra worcester imc [url=http://www.drugresearcher.com/Research-management/Drug-industry-concern-as-China-breaks-Viagra-patent]Drug industry concern as China breaks Viagra patent[/url] levitra drug indication imitation cialis viagra kamagra vs cialis pills without a prescription new zealand kamagra supplier free shipping cialis cheap cialis consultation herbal alternative viagra to female viagra spray which is better bialis or viagra cialis medication online levitra commercial transcript best price for cialis buy viagra in great britain cialis viagra comparison .

could cialis help men achieve orgasm what is better viagra or cialas viagra and money order lavitra vs viagra buy cialis cialis narod ru domain kamagra foods that act like viagra viagra pr cautions d'emploi 110mg viagra natural cialis compare price for viagra certified canadian viagra pharmacy weight loss cialis silagra cumwithuscom wirkt die pimpernuss wie viagra levitra results [url=http://shop.myngle.com/product_info.php?products_id=310]Viagra and athletic performance[/url] calgary viagra viagra ejaculation online cialis dreampharmaceuticalscom levitra 3 official website levitra ecstasy medical info on viagra viagra demonstrate male sexual enhancement review levitra viagra effective for females viagra discount india free cheap cialis pills why do women take viagra generic soft tab cialis online order for viagra viagra sales u .