Monday, November 16, 2009

So...

As most of you know (is anyone even reading this? Prolly not....) I have four really smart, funny, cute, and entertaining children. No, really....I do. I'm not even the only one who thinks so- the cuteness of my children is a well established fact. It has been widely documented. Well, the last one has turned out to be a real show stopper. I thought the first 3 were a handful....


Good thing that factory has been closed. FOR GOOD. In fact, I am pretty sure it's guarded by armed gunmen and volatile vigilantes that just cannot allow any more creations. For any reason. Ever.


This little doll of mine must have a lot of her father's genes. She looks like him, she laughs whilst biting the HELL out of your finger (which is totally something he would do), When asked "Who's naughty??!!!" She raises her arms in the air and says in her lil' munchkin voice, "ME!!!!!!", Her name is Olivia, so certainly I bought every book I found that looked like this:




Little did I know how precocious this little piglet is. Oddly enough.... she seems to remind me of someone...

Livi polished her "nails" the other day. Who knows how she got into the polish that was behind closed doors, opened the lid and sat there and did her nails without getting caught. I gotta admit that I'm pretty darned impressed, for being 15 months old, she did a dang good job. Apparently she got tired of messing with it because she only did one hand. I fully expect to see this next time I find her in my bathroom:


She's also really into law enforcement. She was bored the other morning and decided that she would call and get her crazy mama some much needed help. Before she could say "Pancake Girl" the Sheriff was pounding on our door. I was freaking out because I had already paid for that ticket and they simply could not haul me away. I would not survive in jail. I don't look good in orange. Plus, those jumpsuits make people look fat. Like I freaking need help in THAT department. And, let's just face it. I cannot be some one's ho. I can't. After my sweet hubby explained the situation with a nervous laugh, the sheriff left and I was able to come out of hiding. Whew- dodged a bullet there!

Wanna know the best part? Here's a picture of Livi and her BFF (Olivia is on the right)

I am telling you all of this for a reason. I need prayers. Lots of them. Please, if you have any compassion in your heart, pray for my well being, and (maybe more importantly) the well being of my family. Between Drama Tween, Pancake Gurl, Dash (yes- he is that fast), and Olivia, I might just die.

A lot of times.

4 comments:

Penny said...

I feel your pain. She is a little stinker. Good thing she is cute!

And if your kids don;t kill you today, they will try again tomorrow!

MsTypo said...

Your kids are great! :) I swear coming here and reading stories like this actually makes me want kids. (Weird but true.)

Sharon said...

You are definitely in for it with that one. :-)

Good to "see" you again.

tammy said...

Who is this again??

I thought we'd lost you for good.