
I did not say any bad words when a can of green beans fell on my freshly polished toenail. I may have thought a couple, but we all know that just doesn't count.
I most certainly did not laugh(not even a teeny, tiny bit) at one of my besties when she told me she recently found out she was expecting #6.... a year after her hubby had a "vasectomy". That would not be very kind. And we all know that kindness is one of my very best virtues.
I never got mad at Drama Tween. Not even once this week. I love irrational and hormonal outbursts. a lot. 12 year olds are like, sooooo totally random!
I am very productive. I also love to do chores. I would never, ever spray Febreeze on a pair of pants rather than wash them. But I know people who would..... does that count?
I know that in that past, I have confessed to possibly buying a nail polish
Pretty sure that's enough for today. As I have mentioned before, I don't like to flaunt my perfection too much. I will tell you that I am pretty darn fantastic though. You have a lot to be grateful for. Seriously. You are SOOOOO lucky I'm back.
I know, I know, just please consider it a gift- there's no need to repay me.
Your adoration is quite enough.










8 comments:
Post vasectomy pregnancy. *eek* I swear i saw this episode of some sitcom recently... Thanks for the Febreeze idea! I mean.. not that i ever would.. *innocent*
Just FYI--I do consider myself SOOOO lucky that you're back!
And I totally LOLed at this post. Oh, and I think I giggles over the pregnancy as well. Then I offered to help in any way I could. :-)
I think I would have a heart attack if I were your friend.
You are so totally fabulous, you make my day!!
Can I just say it's about time! Oh, and love your buttons!!
Girl, I love you somethin' crazy!
You are so totally fabulous,
How to make a website
Oh yeah, ya did it again, It's midnight and I'm laughing so hard I'm waking my own drama tween.....
Thanks
Post a Comment