Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I just can't do it.

Shhhhhh...... I'm at work.






Tell no one I was here. On the other hand, Kristina P. does it all the time... so why can't I?



The truth is this.....I can deny it no longer. I miss you. All of you. I miss reading your cute stories and I miss the way you make me laugh. I just couldn't stay away.



I know it's Tuesday, but last I checked, this still my blog and I wanna listen to music. So there.




As I was struggling to come up with a song with which to torture you, there were so many to choose from that I just had to pick one. So as not to incur any more teasing, I obviously can't choose a Killers song... but I need you know know that it pains me. So I chose a mash up. Look at it as a win-win.

Sit back and relax....- I think you just might likey....

as always- please remember to pause the player at the side.


7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

WHAT?!?!? I would NEVER blog at work. ;)

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you a lot over the past couple of days--wondering how you are and what's up. Glad to know you're still among the land of the living! I've missed you something fierce!

Sharon said...

Great to see you back! Heck, I'm, or was, the queen of wasting time on the computer at work. Seriously! I was SO good at it. ;-)

sherry said...

That was awesome.

Ash said...

Consider it your smoke break - wait - you don't smoke do you?

Then you'd be in trouble - in so many ways, sista.

tiburon said...

One of my favorite mashups.

Where have you gone?!

Zoƫ said...

I love The Killers too! My favorite song is All These Things That I've Done. I can listen to it over and over and over and over....