Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yakult 101



Well. I had no idea that my seminar would take off so quickly. I suppose now it's a webinar, which is super because it sounds fancier and I can charge more. The more people pay for my ultra fabulous, super chic life coaching, the more shoes I get to buy. I'm a freaking genius.




The first lesson is on Yakult. I am shocked and horrified that you are not well acquainted with this little probiotic gem.

Read and learn....

You may not think about your digestive system when you think about your overall well-being, but that’s where good health and proper nutrition begins. Drinking Yakult daily may help balance your digestive system, improve nutrient absorption and boost your natural defenses. For over 70 years, people around the world have been making Yakult a part of their daily diet – now you can, too! (woohoo!!!!)

On top of all the benefits Yakult tastes great! Over 25 million children and adults around the world enjoy the delicious citrus taste of Yakult every day.



Yakult is probiotic; it contains billions of live and active “good bacteria.” Your digestive system naturally contains trillions of all kinds of bacteria
(um... ewwwwwwwwwwww)-- some are helpful, some are harmful. When you drink Yakult daily, it makes it difficult for the bad bacteria to grow.

Yakult also gives you more of the beneficial bacteria that may help:

♥ Balance your digestive system

♥ Boost your natural defenses

♥ Keep you regular

♥ Increase the amount of “good bacteria” in your digestive system


I was afraid to try it at first because I thought it would taste totally nasty, but it's very reminiscent of a Creamsicle.

Hey you, in the front- with the really annoying questions... please do not tell me you aren't wearing anything besides your poor lil co-worker under that ugly blue Peekaru.

Ohhhhhhh good hell. Put the Peeakaru back on. NOW. My eyes are burning.I don't think even Yakult can save me now.

Take your Chacon and get. out.
You are SOOOOO not getting your deposit back.

2 comments:

tammy said...

Huh. Who knew?

Well, obviously you did.

Lynn said...

thanks for clearing that up for me...and YUCK!!