
At no point this week did I buy more nail polish. Or shoes. Or... well you get the picture. Remember, I'm fiscally responsible.
I most certainly did not try to run over a cat. Cats are glorious creatures of
I didn't whine and complain about going to an outdoor Girl Scout activity when it was 125 degrees with 98.9% humidity. I simply love to be out of doors. Plus, heat and humidity do wonders for my hair.
I did not have a chocolate bar and a Yakult for breakfast. Not even once this week. I set a great example for my children and show them that healthy eating is super important.
I would never, ever lead my children to believe that Cherry Essence Prunes are a treat. Come on, what kind of monster do you take me for? It's not my fault they like them.... the neighbor got them hooked.
I worked out every day this week. a lot of times.
Oh, and just so you know... I'm giving a series of lectures this summer entitled
"Cool like Me - A Guide for Becoming Ultra Fabulous"
Please feel free to email me if you think you can handle it. Hurry! Reservations are going fast! Reserve a spot for you and your dorkiest friends now!
But wait, there's more!
If you reserve your spot within the next 10 minutes, you'll also get the podcast from my lectures! Totally free! Act now; space is limited, apparently there some are people in the world who can indeed recognize greatness.










9 comments:
Oh, oh, sign me up!! I dream of being just as wonderful and awesome as you are. I realize it'll be quite a stretch for me, but with your help--and the lectures on podcast--maybe I can do it. Ya think?
We have similar breakfast habits!
I fail to see a problem with having chocolate for brekkie. :p
Sign me up! I missed the 10 minute thing 'cause I was still working on my beauty sleep. OH, the joys of summer vacation! :-)
That is so weird because I worked out every day this week too, sometimes more than once a day.
What's a Yakult?
Can I sit on the front row and ask lots of annoying questions?
Wait.. so are you for or against Cherry Essence Prunes. Cause they rock. A delicious treat and a stool loosener all in one convenient bite sized treat.
what the heck is a Yakult???
Cherry Essence Prunes?! Oh, the possible jokes associated with that title are endless...
Post a Comment