Wednesday, June 27, 2007

First Annual Ian's Hope Foundation Black Tie Gala and Silent Auction

We are in the beginning stages of planning our first really great fund-raising event. I am so excited. It is not until October 25, but I have to get the key note speakers lined up and get the donations for the auction. I feel really good about it, I know that it will be a success. I am already receiving calls from people asking for assistance, and it makes me sad that I can't help them as much as I want to at this point. I am determined to take this negative action in our life and make it something great for a lot of people. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers... Heaven knows I need all the help and support I can get!

4 comments:

tammy said...

That's great! Good luck! I hope it goes well! You'll have to keep us posted on the plans.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I'm sure the plans will start to snowball and come together into something fabulous! It already sounds great.

queenbee4 said...

thanks girls! I am so grateful for your support! Of course I expect both of you to attend. What fun it will be to get all dressed up!

tammy said...

Sorry I won't be able to be there. With Disneyland trip, two boys in school, Cap'n working, in-law's gone and me working three days a week, it will be a busy month for us! You'll have to tell us how it goes.