I LOVE your slide show...good pics, good tunes and good design choices. Look at you turning into a pro overnight!
can't help it... I am pretty much fabulous...
cute slide show. how did you make it look like it was an old home movie?
that was one of the themes... don't you love it? I saw it and i had to have it... it is 8mm.
what the crap! i love, love, love your beautiful house and i'm so excited you have a blog. i miss you. hope you are doing great! i still want to come visit you!
Laura- you had better come visit me. I am not happy with my lack of visitors... nobody loves Layners... it is great to see your blog though!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE your slide show...good pics, good tunes and good design choices. Look at you turning into a pro overnight!
can't help it... I am pretty much fabulous...
cute slide show. how did you make it look like it was an old home movie?
that was one of the themes... don't you love it? I saw it and i had to have it... it is 8mm.
what the crap! i love, love, love your beautiful house and i'm so excited you have a blog. i miss you. hope you are doing great! i still want to come visit you!
Laura- you had better come visit me. I am not happy with my lack of visitors... nobody loves Layners... it is great to see your blog though!
Post a Comment