Sunday, September 28, 2008

She is already 2 months old! What happened?!

Posted by Picasa



Can you believe it? She is SUCH a good baby and she is so loved by her siblings. I think Ian might love her too much- his hugs keep getting a little tighter... he loves to play "Dino" with her. He thinks she loves it, so I will just sit back and wait 'til she starts hitting him, then he will understand...So I only have a couple on minutes before I have to go meet with my Bishop... (I will write more when I get home.) But I saw this picture of Olivia and it made me giggle, so I had to post it. I will get some real pictures of her soon, but this was just too cute to pass up. She looks like she is really trying to communicate something here, I am just at a loss as to what that might actually be....

6 comments:

Sharon said...

CUTE Picture!!! And I love the new background. Very you!

queenbee4 said...

thanks! I thought so too! I wanted somethig autumnal, but not too cheesy... you know me.. I am NEVER cheesy ;)

tammy said...

You're blogging again!? I was shocked to get a comment from you. She looks so cute. You can definitely tell whose family she belongs to.

Jen said...

She is such a cutie! And keep up with the bloggin!!

queenbee4 said...

OK girls.. I am tryin... I need to blog cuz i miss y'all too much!

queenbee4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.