Monday, January 7, 2008

NYC



I told everyone that I would post about my trip to NYC... I have to tell you that I really had a great time! I could never live there, but it was an awesome place to visit. The shopping.... there are really no words.... it was fabulous. I spent a little money on things that I wanted. I bought the kids Christmas presents and some presents just because. I will not bore you with other pics of New York... they are all similar. It was great fun. I got to see "Mamma Mia!" Who knew I really liked Abba!? We also saw the 75th Annual Radio City Music Hall Rocketts show. That was great. I was a wee bit "off" while in New York... I could not figure out was was wrong with me exactly. Turns out I was pregnant. I felt ok, just a little tired and I kept having hot flashes. Anyway, it was a great time and I was glad that I was able to see Lynn again. P.S. the Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity was super yummy!

5 comments:

tammy said...

Fun! I would love to go there! Glad you had a good time. And that you're finally posting about it : )

queenbee4 said...

we totally need to go. It would be so much fun!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

LOVE NY! Glad you enjoyed it...

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I love that Halloween pic of the kids on the side panel. The Nybergs are so grand!

TZ Crew said...

You went to sooo many cool places! I am jealous. Hope your doing well...miss ya!